Forever Smile

Latterell Photography is starting a new charitable program called
"Forever Smile -  A gift for critically ill children  and their families".

I am very excited about starting this new program offering my services to families of children with life threatening or life shortening illnesses at no charge.  I am calling it "Forever Smile -  A gift for critically ill children and their families".

I am doing this because I feel compelled to help these families in the only way I know how...through the power of photography.  I want to help them through a heartbreaking time and perhaps give them a little bit of hope or comfort they can look to for years to come.

"Forever Smile" will offer one photo session to a family with a child who is terminally ill or fighting to beat a terminal illness between the ages of 2 weeks and 17 years at my studio or on location. This also includes one 16x20 print and a CD of the best of the session for print up to 5x7. This all comes at no cost.  (This is not to be confused with "Now I lay Me Down to Sleep" or other programs that photograph newborns while still in the hospital.)

I am hoping any families with a child in need will take advantage of the gift I am offering.

If you know anyone who is in this situation please send them my way and I will give them a gift their families will treasure forever.

Thank you, and spread the word!!!

Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts